Thermal Power Plants
Kütahya 51 Mw Polat-1 Thermal Power Plant
- The Polat-1 Thermal Power Plant has been designed with the Fluidized-Bed Technology, which is an environment friendly technology. Its emission levels are below the European standards.
- It has been realized by a Turkey-China Collaboration.
- It uses the local lignite beds as fuel.
- It has an annual Electricity Generation capacity of 357,000,000 kWh.
- Installed Power: 51 MW
- Projects Cost: 76.000.000 USD
- Employment provided by the Projects: 250 Persons